TECHNICAL DUE DILLIGENCE & AUDIT
- Develop framework for technical due diligence of investment targets and implement it into the workflow of the fund
- Conduct technical due diligence of open-source protocols & investment targets (both yield generation and direct investments)
- Share best practices in secure software/smart contract development with portfolio companies
- Research technical capabilities and assess pros & cons of layer 1 and layer 2 protocols.
- Follow the blockchain industry, identify trends and segments to continuously improve the investment strategy.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & NETWORKING
- Establish and nurture network of IT security experts and white-hat hackers
- Periodically write articles and knowledge nuggets. Actively seek speaking opportunities at crypto conferences
- Build relationships with strategic fund partners and industry influencers.
- 10 out of 10 drive and sense of ownership.
- Experience and successful track record in smart contract development (minimum 2 years) or Tier 1 IT Security company (minimum 4 years).
- Ability to evaluate the impact of discovered vulnerabilities
- Ability to structure, analyze and synthesize complex problems.
- Ability to establish working relationships with IT security experts, industry leaders, founders and fund partners.
- Proficient English communication.
- Masters/PH. d. in Software Engineering or Computer Science with focus on IT security
- (Plus) Expertise in blockchain/ cryptocurrency investing.
- (Plus) Established network and relationships with VCs, blockchain companies, media and conferences.