Security Audits of Smart Contracts
- We have partnered with Ackee Blockchain to have experts performing security audits, with preferential access to our portfolio companies.
- The focus is primarily on EVM-compatible and Rust-based smart contracts.
- Ackee has worked with the Ethereum Foundation, KIN Foundation, and Tezos Foundation.
- We take a hands-on approach in working with projects, and we run our own staking infrastructure.
- Everything is operated by our team, so we do not use any third party service providers.
- You can see the validators we are already running.
Hiring IT Developers
- According to HackerRank, six of the top twenty countries with the best developer talent are in Central Europe.
- We teach at leading IT universities, including CVUT and UTB.
- We work with techloop.io and other local hiring agencies.
- We sit on the board of the Institute of Cryptoanarchy.
- We have a separate and dedicated Yield Fund that is able to provide liquidity to the projects in which we have invested.
- This fund has deployed capital in support of Anchor, Centrifuge, Kashi, Maple Pendle and Saber.
- We are members of the DeFi Alliance.
- Our Digital Assets Venture Fund has also invested into other prominent VC funds.
- We organize events that resonate with the builder and investor community, including hackathons, developer conference afterparties, and our bi-annual investor summit.